Legal Mentions:


Offical name: Bike Basque S.A.R.L
2 Rue Lavigerie
64 200

SARL au capital de 8.200 euros
RCS BAYONNE 753 927 011 (2012 B 783)
SIRET 753 927 011 00019
Code APE : 7911Z
Identification intracommunautaire FR 35753927011
CNIL: 1639469 v 0 du 18-12-2012

Garant : APST
Assureur en RC Professionnelle : GROUPAMA D’OC
Licence d’agent de voyages : Atout France IM 064230004


General Terms and Condition:


By purchasing a cycling trip with Bike Basque, you are agreeing that cycling can be dangerous and there is some personal risk involved, therefore Bike Basque, its representatives, and employees or associates cannot be held responsible for any injury sustained or damage to property, bad weather, crash, or health problem during one of their organised holidays, tours, or events.
You must also make sure that you are able to attend the tour/holiday in full. If you have to leave the tour/holiday for any reason (crash, personal reasons, etc.), Bike Basque has no obligation to reimburse you for the remainder of your trip, this is why we advise our customers to purchase their own travel insurance (including cancellation, medical expenses, emergency assistance in the EU or any other country visited).
The sale and commercial relation with Bike Basque will be protected and governed under French law.

Deposit & payment of the balance:

BIKE BASQUE require a 30% deposit to secure your booking, with the remaining 70% due 2 weeks before the trip departure.

Cancellation policy:

If you cancel the trip:
-More than 2 months before departure, BIKE BASQUE will refund 100% of your payment
-Between 2 month and 1 month before departure, Bike Basque will refund 50% of your payment
-Less than 1 month before departure, BIKE BASQUE is not obligated to provide a refund.

If BIKE BASQUE cancels the trip, you will receive a full refund of the amount previously paid.

Cancellation fees:

In the event of cancellation, we might charge fees equivalent to our bank charges for refunding your money. We do not add any markup to this charge.